Ubersuggest Review 2021: Free Keyword Research Tool
- Website: https://neilpatel.com/ubersuggest/
- Name: UberSuggest
- Price: Free with Optional Paid Services
- Claims: Keyword Research Tool with Cost Per Click + More
- Rating: 4 out of 5 stars
- Founder: Neil Patel
Today, I made an important discovery, a unique keyword research tool in the market that might be better than the Google Keyword Planner Tool.
At first, I thought it was related to the driver’s app Uber…. silly me.
Anyways, I took some time to explore Ubersuggest and I have concluded that it is a very good tool, but as an internet marketer who relies on Keyword Research for search engine optimization, there might be a better alternative.
UberSuggest in a Nutshell
This is a keyword tool by Neil Patel, a very well-known internet marketer. This tool is completely free and great for planning out your pay-per-click campaigns because it gives you search terms, suggestions, data, and pay-per-click competition.
In the end, it’s a great tool if you are trying to generate some targeted paid traffic, but if you are looking to gain free organic traffic, there is an alternative tool for that purpose.
Is It Completely Free
This tool is completely free to use, but there are OPTIONAL paid services if you wish to use it. — I’m glad it is optional, otherwise, I would stick with Google Keyword Planner.
Update 2021: I take that back, I recently subscribed to their Lifetime membership plan after realizing how useful it is!
My Alternative to UberSuggest
Although UberSuggest is a great tool for its purpose, if you’re looking to gain free organic traffic through SEO, I would recommend Jaaxy Keyword and Niche Research Tool.
Jaaxy Keyword and Niche Research tool is designed to provide you with different data to help you rank higher on search engines. In the end, the benefit you get is more organic traffic that you don’t have to actually pay for.
It achieves this by giving you information such as monthly search numbers, how much traffic you should be receiving if you are ranked on the first page of Google, and how many websites you are competing with for the keyword.
The Pros and Cons of UberSuggest
The Pros of UberSuggest
- It is completely free to use! — I don’t think there is a limit to how long you can use it because I’ve been checking it out for a week now.
- This tool is superior to Google Keyword Planner in my opinion.
- This data you receive is from Google’s Keyword Tool.
- Provides you with similar keywords with data to save you time and gives you more ideas.
- A chart is provided to help you better understand the search results.
The Cons of UberSuggest
- At first glance, the numbers provided for the competition was a little confusing. Generally, the higher the number, the higher the competition.
- The stats provided are most likely NOT for search engine optimization. — It’s most likely pay per click campaign stats for competition.
- I did a test on the cost per click price provided and concluded that the cost is generally lower than what is displayed. Well, I guess that’s why it’s only an estimated number.
Jaaxy Keyword and Niche Research Tool Compared To UberSuggest
- UberSuggest and Jaaxy Keyword and Niche Research Tool analyze competition, but Jaaxy seems a bit easier to understand because the numbers are from Google.
- If you are looking for a keyword tool to aid your pay-per-click campaigns, UberSuggest is the superior tool. It contains the cost per click to give you an estimated idea of how much you would need to spend to be competitive. — You will not find this in the Jaaxy Keyword and Niche Research Tool.
- UberSuggest is completely free to use unlike the Jaaxy Keyword and Niche Research Tool. — Jaaxy Keyword and Niche Research Tool only provide you with 30 total searches and afterward, you will have to pay to upgrade to the unlimited search tool.
- If you’re a beginner with a very low budget. I recommend that you invest in Jaaxy over UberSuggest. Yes, UberSuggest is a free tool to use, but you will have to pay for advertisements to take advantage of their service. Whereas you pay for Jaaxy, but you also get to generate free organic traffic that will continue to support you for a very long time. — What happens when you run out of money for advertisements? Your traffic stops.
- Jaaxy Keyword and Niche Research Tool also give you access to much more than your average keyword tool. You can access affiliate programs, get ideas, etc. This can be done all in one place.
Ubersuggest 5.0 Released
As of 08/29/2019, Neil Patel released the newest version of Ubersuggest. Before, it would only show you keyword ideas from Google Suggest.
Ubersuggest 5.0 will now provide you with up to 1 million keyword suggestions as well as a local search option. This means you can do keyword research based on the city or region!
My Final Thoughts
UberSuggest is a very good tool for those who only rely on paid traffic, but if you are serious about getting free organic traffic through search engine optimization. I would recommend Jaaxy instead.
Would I continue to use UberSuggest?
I’ll check it out once in a while, but I’m a Jaaxy user and so far, I’ve been completely satisfied with the results that it provides me with. Therefore, it makes no sense for me to really diverge myself to another tool.
Don’t get me wrong though, UberSuggest is really cool and definitely great value for beginners who want to get some ideas before getting serious about selecting their niche.
Similar to my usual product reviews, I really appreciate my readers for bringing this product to my attention. I was quite happy with this review because it’s actually a legitimate tool. — It gets annoying after coming across so many products designed to scam you out of your hard-earned money.
Hopefully, you’ve learned enough about this product and I can safely say! It is OKAY to use, but do know that it is not recommended for search engine optimization.
Did you enjoy this review? Have you heard of this program before? Inform your peers by sharing this article on your social media, so they can also take advantage of this free keyword tool before spending money on paid ones.
If you have any questions, please kindly leave a comment in the comment section below.