One of the best ways to reach your target audience in your niche is to do product reviews. It makes perfect sense because people who are interested are searching for those products anyway, so why not be the last stop for that person and help them make an informative decision.
The best part about making money online through product reviews is having the flexibility to do it whenever you want! You can continue to work your day job and slowly build your foundation online to eventually earn a full-time income.
Here are a few types of products that you can review:
- Digital Products
- Physical Products
- Dietary Supplements
- Subscription-Based Services
- Internet marketing tools and services
There are many ways to do product reviews and in this article, I will go over the benefits of product reviews as well as TWO ways that you can inform and promote products to your readership. Hopefully, after reading this article, you will know how to make money online from home through product reviews.
Start a Blog (The Right Way)
Did you notice I included, the right way? Well, that’s because your typical affiliate marketer would simply write lots of product reviews like everyone else and hope to become wealthy. The problem with this approach is that there are way too many product reviews online. So instead, you need to think of ways that makes you different.
The truth is, not every product reviewer actually buys and tries the product. They simply research information online and blogs about it.
What I recommend that you do is to actually buy it and try it before writing about it. This gives you a consumer’s insight on the product and that’s exactly what your audience wants.—If you want to learn more about how to write quality product reviews, please click here!
If you have not started a blog yet, here are some reasons why you should get started today:
- A blog is inexpensive to start. My blog’s income covers the entire cost of my website ($60/per month) plus more.
- You don’t need website building or coding experience if you join my recommended platform.
- You can do it on the side, so you don’t have to quit your job to get started.
- It doesn’t require physical work, so if you’re reading this article now, you can start a blog.
- Once you’ve become successful, you can work from anywhere in the world as long as you have internet access.
- Through blogging, you will not only be sharing your experience and knowledge, you will also be gaining it as well.
- You won’t become a celebrity, but you can become an authority in your niche industry.
- You can build a readership that allows you to monetize your blog at a whole new level.
- A product review will continue to generate passive income for many years to come.
Become a YouTuber (Works well with a blog)
YouTube is a free platform that you can use for product reviews. Similar to a blog, you should actually purchase the product before recording your review. Can you imagine someone reviewing a product without actually showing you that he or she has it?
People who are searching for product reviews are seeking information only. They don’t care if your video contains cool effects, so your job is quite simple.
- Purchase the product and use it
- Set up your recording device
- Talk about the pros and cons of the product
- Upload the video on YouTube and include an affiliate link in the description below.
It’s that simple! If I were to create a video on how to review products on YouTube, I would include an affiliate link on the devices that I used for recording the video.
Benefits of Product Reviews
Here are a few benefits when it comes to doing product reviews:
- People who are finding product reviews are at the end of their search. They are at the buying spectrum and are ready to make a decision at any moment.—People don’t search for products because they’re bored. They search for products because they are interested in buying it.
- If your YouTube channel or Blog becomes popular, companies will send you products to review for free. Well, not really free because what they want in return is exposure to your audience.
My Final Thoughts
Your ability to make money online increases substantially when you combine YouTube videos with blogging. The business strives to repeat customers. That’s why YouTubers ask their viewers to subscribe because that’s a way for them to bring their viewers back when they upload a new video.
A blog does the same except we ask our readers to opt-in to our mailing list. That way, instead of relying on YouTube subscriptions to bring in our viewers, we can communicate through email as well (to promote affiliate products or your latest YouTube video).—Don’t put all of your eggs in one basket.
Tip: Add YouTube Videos to your blog posts. It makes you look more credible!
Hopefully, you enjoyed reading this article as much as I did writing it. Nothing is impossible if you are willing to give it a try. Maybe this is not something that you want to do, but you never know until you try right? The rewards are great if you become successful. I mean, who doesn’t want to receive additional income on top of their usual salary?
If you have any questions regarding this article, please leave a comment in the comment section below. Also, I would really appreciate it if you can take the time to share this article via Social Media. Cheers!