Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Wishing you a happy and healthy holiday with lots of great food to fill up your stomach.
“We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives.”— John F. Kennedy
Unlike my usual make money online blog post. I’d like to give thank give thanks to those who helped me with my accomplishments in life as well as here on Smart Affiliate Hub.
“Although Thanksgiving comes but once a year, every day should be a day of Thanks. Among all the challenges that we face as people with hearing loss there are certainly brighter moments in every day – moments that deserve to be recorded in our Gratitude Journal.”—
Thank You List:
- I’d like to thank my family for supporting me with starting a blog and making money online.
- I’d like to also thank you for being an amazing reader and giving my blog a chance.
- I’d like to thank the internet for giving me the opportunity to share my thoughts and experience with people on the internet.
- I’d like to thank my friends for showing me the positives and negatives in life.
- I’d like to single out and thank my mother for taking care of my younger brother and me as a single mother.
- I’d like to thank Wealthy Affiliate and ClickFunnels for teaching me how to start a blog and how to set up a marketing sales funnel.
- I’d like to thank my doctors for helping me live a healthy life.
- I’d like to thank every internet marketer who has encouraged and taught me everything I know on Smart Affiliate Hub.
- I am thankful for what I have because I know there are those who have far less.
We often get overly consumed with life and forget to appreciate those who were there for us. Who are you thankful for?