First of all, welcome to my Five Figure Niche Site Review 2021! In short, what Five Figure Niche Site teaches you is known as affiliate marketing. Basically, you’ll earn a commission for promoting someone else’s product.
Affiliate marketing is certainly a legitimate business model. In fact, that’s what Smart Affiliate Hub is based around.
Unfortunately, just because a product or a course is based on affiliate marketing, does not necessarily make them legitimate.
I have seen many people boast about how you can make money quickly through affiliate marketing. Which is a total lie!
Hence why I’d like to take this time to go over the Five Figure Niche Site again. I’ve previously reviewed this product back in 2018 and would like to revisit it.
As of 01/15/21, Five Figure Niche Site is closed, but you are free to join their waitlist.
Five Figure Niche Site Overview
Name: Five Figure Niche Site
Price: There are 3 available membership options: (Includes discounted pricing if paid in full)
- Basic: $69 per month for 10 months. Total Cost = $690.
- Advanced: $129 per month for 10 months. Total Cost = $1,290.
- Premium: $227 per month for 10 months. Total Cost = $2,270.
Claims: Teaches you how to create a profitable five figure niche website by promoting products on Amazon.
Founder: Douglas Cunnington
Rating: 3 out of 5 stars
What Is Five Figure Niche Site And How Does It Work?
In a nutshell, Five Figure Niche Site is a subscription-based course. In order to get started, you must purchase ten months of subscription which is a total of $690.00.
The entire course includes five modules of training which goes over affiliate marketing as well as making money through the Amazon Associates Program.
Throughout the course, you will receive support, but if you want to get private sessions with Douglas, you’ll need to subscribe to higher tiers.
In order to subscribe, you must first join their waitlist. There is no cost to that and you will get an invitation when a spot is available.
Essentially, you will learn how to build a niche website and how to monetize it with Amazon. The niche topic can vary from weight loss, muscle building, clothing, etc.
Once you’ve selected your niche, you will then monetize your niche for the products in your niche industry. And that’s how you make money on Amazon.
Besides affiliate marketing training, you will also learn things like how to sell your website. Personally, I don’t believe in only sending traffic to Amazon. When you do that, you’ll only get a sale once from that customer.
Instead, I recommend collecting emails and monetizing the mailing list.
By building an email list, you can recommend products that are relevant and useful to solve your reader’s problem(s) through follow up emails.
It also allows me to continue to build a relationship as well as recommend the product(s) to my subscribers over and over again. Click here to learn how to build an email list.
Meet The Founder, Douglas Cunnington
Douglas Cunnington was a project manager before making the switch to become a full-time affiliate marketer. His work has been featured on webistes such as, Ahrefs, Empire Flippers, Niche Pursuits, Side Hustle Nation and more.
In terms of his portfolio, he’s a pretty successful internet entrepreneur. His affiliate marketing website focuses mostly on the Amazon Associates Program which is why he highly recommends them on his platform.
Douglas also operates a YouTube channel to deliver content concerning the current topics and trends of affiliate marketing.
The Pros and Cons of Five Figure Niche Site
- Douglas Cunnington has my respect for clearly stating that his training is not a get-rich-quick scheme. There are too many programs out there that give you unrealistic claims and that’s not what this program is about.
- The training is totally legitimate. As long as you apply what you learn, you will be able to build a profitable niche website.
- Douglas Cunnington provides a question and answers section to his members. In all honesty, their support system is pretty good and an important part of the Five Figure Niche Site. If people are willing to spend money on you, the least you can do is provide some sort of support to answer their questions.
- Five Figure Niche Site provides you with transparent success stories. Some are earning five figures and some are earning a lot less, but that’s okay. To me, I would rather have realistic numbers than seeing everybody earning five figures when I know it’s probably not true.
- Five Figure Niche Site provides you with training to allow you to promote products and services outside of Amazon. Personally, I view Amazon as low ticket items (small commissions). What you really want is to get the following: Low ticket (small commission), continuity products (pays monthly or annually), and high ticket products (large commissions). Most people are afraid to promote high ticket products because they are expensive, but it’s not up to you to decide if your readers want to buy it. Let them decide and if they don’t like it, they will pass on the offer.—Click here to learn more about the 3 types of affiliate programs.
- There’s no free membership to test drive. The industry of making money online is filled with despicable scammers, so it would be helpful to be able to try it out before spending money on it.
- The price for each membership can be very expensive. You can definitely find alternative training programs that offers similar training for much less. Then again, anything about making money online can be found for free on the internet. Use my blog for example, the information is completely free, but you do need to search for it.
My Final Thoughts On Five Figure Niche Site
I have come to the conclusion that Five Figure Niche Site is not a scam. Five figure niche site offers great value and the training will definitely help you achieve a five figure income.
However, I will have to drop 2 stars out of 5 simply because the price is quite expensive when my recommended platform offers the same type of training as five figure niche site, but it’s also free to try and it’s less expensive.
Here’s a little comparison between my recommended program (Wealthy Affiliate) and five figure niche site:
- Wealthy Affiliate is free to get started, while Five Figure Niche Site requires a minimum monthly payment of $69/month to get started.
- Wealthy Affiliate carries 2 memberships, one is completely free and the other is premium membership for $49/month. Five Figure Niche Site carries 3 memberships and it can cost you up to $227/month. That’s almost 5 times more expensive than the premium membership on Wealthy Affiliate.
- Both Wealthy Affiliate and Five Figure Niche Site offers coaching, but as a premium member on Wealthy Affiliate, you get unlimited 1-on-1 coaching. You also get to ask questions to the community filled with new and successful internet marketers.
- Both Wealthy Affiliate and Five Figure Niche site offers great training except Wealthy Affiliate offers a more well-rounded training course, so you can make money from many sources.
In all honesty, I would try the free membership on Wealthy Affiliate to get your feet wet.
That way, you don’t lose any money since it’s free to begin with. Whereas if you start off with Five Figure Niche Site, you will have to invest a bit of money to get started.
Wealthy Affiliate has helped me from the very beginning. I had no idea what blogging was nor did I know how to set up my own website.
Sure, my website is not perfect, but it was all done through the training that was provided to me by Wealthy Affiliate and that’s why they are my recommended platform.
I hope this was helpful! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment down below.