Five Figure Niche Site Review
Name: Five Figure Niche Site
Price: There are 3 available membership options: (Includes discounted pricing if paid in full)
- Basic: $69 per month for 10 months. Total Cost = $690.
- Advanced: $129 per month for 10 months. Total Cost = $1,290.
- Premium: $227 per month for 10 months. Total Cost = $2,270.
Claims: Teaches you how to create a profitable five figure niche website.
Founder: Douglas Cunnington
Rating: 3 out of 5 stars
What Is Five Figure Niche Site?
Five figure niche site is a training course that teaches you how to create affiliate marketing websites to promote products on Amazon.
The course itself requires you to consistently learn and apply what you learn for a few months. It is not a program that will get you rich.
Five figure niche site provides you with plenty of support as well as private sessions with Douglas Cunnington himself.
Besides affiliate marketing training, you will also learn things like how to sell your website. Personally, I don’t believe in only sending traffic to Amazon. When you do that, you’ll only get a sale once from that customer.
Instead, I recommend collecting emails and monetizing the mailing list.
By building an email list, you can recommend products that are relevant and useful to solve your reader’s problem(s) through follow up emails.
It also allows me to continue to build a relationship as well as recommend product(s) to my subscribers over and over again. Click here to learn how to build an email list.
The Pros and Cons of Five Figure Niche Site
- Douglas Cunnington has my respect for clearly stating that his training is not a get-rich-quick scheme. There are too many programs out there that give you unrealistic claims and that’s not what this program is about.
- The training is totally legitimate. As long as you apply what you learn, you will be able to build a profitable niche website.
- Douglas Cunnington provides a question and answers section to his members. In all honesty, their support system is pretty good and an important part of the Five Figure Niche Site. If people are willing to spend money on you, the least you can do is provide some sort of support to answer their questions.
- Five Figure Niche Site provides you with transparent success stories. Some are earning five figures and some are earning a lot less, but that’s okay. To me, I would rather have realistic numbers than seeing everybody earning five figures when I know it’s probably not true.
- Five Figure Niche Site provides you with training to allow you to promote products and services outside of Amazon. Personally, I view Amazon as low ticket items (small commissions). What you really want is to get the following: Low ticket (small commission), continuity products (pays monthly or annually), and high ticket products (large commissions). Most people are afraid to promote high ticket products because they are expensive, but it’s not up to you to decide if your readers want to buy it. Let them decide and if they don’t like it, they will pass on the offer.—Click here to learn more about the 3 types of affiliate programs.
- There’s no free membership to test drive. The industry of making money online is filled with despicable scammers, so it would be helpful to be able to try it out before spending money on it.
- The price for each membership can be very expensive. You can definitely find alternative training programs that offers similar training for much less. Then again, anything about making money online can be found for free on the internet. Use my blog for example, the information is completely free, but you do need to search for it.
My Final Thoughts On Five Figure Niche Site
I have come to the conclusion that Five Figure Niche Site is not a scam. Five figure niche site offers great value and the training will definitely help you achieve a five figure income.
However, I will have to drop 2 stars out of 5 simply because the price is quite expensive when my recommended platform offers the same type of training as five figure niche site, but it’s also free to try and it’s less expensive.
Here’s a little comparison between my recommended program (Wealthy Affiliate) and five figure niche site:
- Wealthy Affiliate is free to get started, while Five Figure Niche Site requires a minimum monthly payment of $69/month to get started.
- Wealthy Affiliate carries 2 memberships, one is completely free and the other is premium membership for $49/month. Five Figure Niche Site carries 3 memberships and it can cost you up to $227/month. That’s almost 5 times more expensive than the premium membership on Wealthy Affiliate.
- Both Wealthy Affiliate and Five Figure Niche Site offers coaching, but as a premium member on Wealthy Affiliate, you get unlimited 1-on-1 coaching. You also get to ask questions to the community filled with new and successful internet marketers.
- Both Wealthy Affiliate and Five Figure Niche site offers great training except Wealthy Affiliate offers a more well-rounded training course, so you can make money from many sources.
In all honesty, I would try the free membership on Wealthy Affiliate to get your feet wet.
That way, you don’t lose any money since it’s free to begin with. Whereas if you start off with Five Figure Niche Site, you will have to invest a bit of money to get started.
Wealthy Affiliate has helped me from the very beginning. I had no idea what blogging was nor did I know how to set up my own website.
Sure, my website is not perfect, but it was all done through the training that was provided to me by Wealthy Affiliate and that’s why they are my recommended platform.
I hope this was helpful! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to leave a comment down below.