A Waste Of Money
Rapid Traffic Guide earns an astonishing 1 out of 5 stars because the only way to get RAPID traffic is by utilizing paid traffic. — This is what Gary teaches you! I don’t recommend using this strategy if you are new to online marketing. Instead, you should focus more on Search Engine Optimization.
- Rapid Traffic Guide
Traffic is the key to making money online. However, most internet marketers struggle to get traffic.
Without traffic, you’ll have no one to sell to.
When you create your own website, it can take months and maybe even years to gain a substantial amount of traffic (especially organic traffic).
That’s where products like Rapid Traffic Guide comes into play.
However, most of these products NEVER work with their huge claims.
Will Rapid Traffic Guide live up to its claims or is it yet another waste of money? Find out here in my Rapid Traffic Guide review.
Rapid Traffic Guide Review
- Website: http://rapidtrafficguide.com/ (Not a secured website)
- Name: Rapid Traffic Guide
- Claims: Make More Money by Generating More Traffic
- Price: $16.95 (2 Up-Sell)
- Rating: 1 out of 5 stars
- Founder: Gary Alach
What Is Rapid Traffic Guide
Rapid Traffic Guide is a video training course designed to teach you how to rapidly increase your website traffic.
Their training course is suited for beginners and experienced marketers who are looking to increase their online revenue.
It comes with both paid and free methods of generating website traffic.
The training can be accessed from their member’s area where each lesson is delivered to you in the form of PDF files, Audio, and High-Definition Videos.
Rapid Traffic Guide’s Course Breakdown
- Lesson #1 Video Traffic: Video marketing can be a powerful tool to achieve an online presence. In this lesson, you will learn how to drive FREE traffic via YouTube. (Claim: You don’t need to show yourself or speak in the videos!)
- Lesson #2 Solo Ads: In this lesson, you will learn how to generate traffic using someone else’s email list. (This method works, but it depends on who’s list you are using. Not everyone is targeted and catered to your niche.)
- Lesson #3 Facebook: In this lesson, you will learn how to get free and paid “targeted” traffic to your website via Facebook. (Includes setting up your own Facebook Fan Page)
- Lesson #4 Other Social Networks: This lesson provides you with a list of other social networks you can utilize to generate more traffic.
- Lesson #5 Pay per Click (PPC): This lesson teaches you how to search for keywords using the Google Keyword Planner and provides you with alternatives that are cheaper compared to Google.
- Lesson #6 Mystery Traffic Type A: This lesson teaches you how to ethically and legally steal traffic from any website or resources. (Most importantly, your competitors)
- Lesson #7 Mystery Traffic Type B: This lesson is similar to Mystery Traffic Type A, but much more advanced.
- Lesson #8 Mobile Traffic: Most people connect to the internet via mobile devices. In this lesson, you will learn how to increase your traffic by making sure your website is mobile-friendly.
- Lesson #9 Media Ads: This lesson is pretty much going to teach you how to create and outsource your banners for $5. You will also learn about places that you can place your banners to generate more targeted traffic.
- Lesson #10 Search Engine Optimization (SEO): In this lesson, you will learn all about on-page and off page search engine optimization and ranking your content on the first page of Google.
- Lesson #11 Mystery Traffic Source C: This lesson will teach you how to build your email list to generate more sales on autopilot.
- Lesson #12 Traffic Agencies: Instead of getting poor traffic, you will learn how to get qualified leads that are ready to buy in minutes.
- Lesson #13 Viral Traffic: This lesson teaches you how to get viral traffic that increases over time.
- Lessons #14, 15 and 16 Mystery Traffic Sources D, E & F: Three sources that are 100% free and can deliver you targeted traffic again and again.
- Lesson #17 Offline Marketing: Never leave money on the table! Learn how to generate OFFLINE traffic.
- Lesson #18 Other Ninja Traffic Sources: Another 6 ninja traffic generating techniques that are both free and paid and most of the people didn’t know that.
- Lesson #19 Retargeting: 6 Underground Traffic Sources to get both Free and Paid traffic to your website.
- Lesson #20 Competitor Traffic Analytic: This lesson teaches you how to be a real-life “Spy Kid”. Just kidding, but this lesson will teach you how to spy on your competitors’ traffic source and their advertisements.
Rapid Traffic Guide Bonus Module
- Bonus Module #1 Product Selection Secrets: In this bonus offer, you will receive 5 lessons in the form of videos that shows you how to select products that would make you the most money online.
- Bonus Module #2 – List Building and Lead Capture: In this bonus offer, you will receive 3 lessons in the form of videos that shows you how to set up a landing page that captures leads and how to maximize conversion.
The Up-Sells Of Rapid Traffic Guide
- Follow Up and Conversions Training ($27): This is basically the principals, Email List Segments, and How To Broadcast Emails.
- Gary’s 3 Month Coaching ($997): This is a ridiculous up-sell in my opinion. Based on the training I’ve seen so far, I wouldn’t spend almost a thousand dollars for his coaching.
The Pros Of Rapid Traffic Guide
- PDF, Video, and Audio Tutorials. (Beginner Friendly)
- The program is very straightforward and the explanations are clear.
- Good and helpful external links.
- The website and tutorials are well organized.
- Reasonable Starting Price
The Cons Of Rapid Traffic Guide
- Too many paid traffic strategies! You probably have a set budget in mind especially if you are a new online marketer. That’s why I prefer search engine optimization for long-term success.
- The lessons were okay, but it was not easy to navigate from one lesson to the next.
- There are no statistics on the campaign results.
- There are no examples by Gary. Most of his training sounds more theoretical, so there’s no proof of whether his methods are actually practical to apply.
My Final Thoughts On Rapid Traffic Guide
Personally, I’ve learned everything that Rapid Traffic Guide taught for FREE through Wealthy Affiliate.
The program is without a doubt targeting beginner, but the methods provided are NOT beginner friendly.
If you are looking to gain some extra knowledge on email marketing, $20 is not a bad price, but don’t bother with spending more than that (up-sells).
You can find most of his training from blogs like mine for absolutely free.
I hope this was helpful! If you have any other questions, please leave a comment down below and I will try my best to help you out.